PostSubject: Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th   Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Mahou Sensei Negima!
Chapter 244 M/HQ

Brought to you by Enigma! Group
Raw Provider: Dofla
Translator: cnet128
Editor: WarriorKK, bluebeach, binkhiem

~ Poor Ako...
~ We miss an editor for this week, that's why we're late a bit.

Download Link: Mediafire || Megaupload || Mirror MFv2

Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Nice release.

A heads up, there's a line missing from page 3, panel 3. Negi: (He's blocking me!!)
Back to top Go down
WarriorKK
Arch Magi

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th   Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:16 am

Sorry and thank you.
This is fixed page:
Spoiler:

Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th   Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am

when will they be showing book #245 ?? :))
i would love to read it :D
i wonder what happened to yue?? will she meet the others (nodoka,asuna...) and how did she have her memory again?? :D
Victory

245 is still being translated at the moment. Yue won't be getting her memory back for a while now. This chapter will mainly focus on the relationship between Ako and Nagi, like suggested at the end of 244.
Back to top Go down
sonicspin
Magi

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th   Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 pm

yakumo_yue_tsukase wrote:
i wonder what happened to yue?? will she meet the others (nodoka,asuna...) and how did she have her memory again?? :D
Victory

245 is still being translated at the moment. Yue won't be getting her memory back for a while now. This chapter will mainly focus on the relationship between Ako and Nagi, like suggested at the end of 244.

Back to top Go down
http://sonicspin2.deviantart.com/
yakumo_yue_tsukase
Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

sonicspin wrote:
Victory

What the hell
ahhh! ok :)) but were can you find all the manga's of negima?? :D even japanese or chinese or etc... i want to see the fight... :D and thanks alot!
Bravo
Back to top Go down
sonicspin
Magi

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 am

sonicspin wrote:
Victory

What the hell
ahhh! ok :)) but were can you find all the manga's of negima?? :D even japanese or chinese or etc... i want to see the fight... :D and thanks alot!
Bravo

The translation has been finished, but we have yet to finish composing it. If you'd like to see it, and get the raw file, they can be downloaded here:
http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/archives/?manga=855

The Enigma release should be out soon ^^;
This should be the first one where I'm actually part of the group, as a colourist. (That is, if WarriorKK receives it...)
Back to top Go down
http://sonicspin2.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th   

Back to top Go down

Mahou Sensei Negima! - Pediod 244th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1