Welcome to Enigma! Group forum

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarriorKK
Arch Magi

PostSubject: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 2   Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:44 am

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Meakashi-hen

Chapter 2: Reunion

Brought to you by Enigma! Group
Translator: WarriorKK, Draco
Proof-reader: Dante of the Inferno
Editor: WarriorKK, bluebeack

~ I had trouble with English translator and Proof-readers. The E-trans took a month to do, he had a ton of reasons... It couldn't be helped, the only thing I could do is push, push and push... even using "girl's weapon", I mean... tear. Finally, I had his translation. Next is "the looking for proof-reader", each of them took a week, some totally forgot their work!! I stressed so much!... That's why this chapter is too late...
~ Now I'm looking for who can help me proof-reading, but they should know: "Nothing's worst than taking the job and disappearing!"
~ Next release should be Watanagashi chp.11. Even "someone" released, but I'll still do for the rest of the world (include me). The last chapter will be translated by me, since Rin Umiko has gone to university.
~ One more note, because Meakashi chp.1 has some errors in translation, I will make the v.2 when finishing vol.1 - Sorry for this inconvenience.
~ NO MIRROR

Download: Go to >>> Meakashi-hen vol.1 release.

Last edited by WarriorKK on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://enigma.4rumer.net
SuperShadowJet
Arch Magi

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 2   Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:51 pm

It's like you completely forgot about me... but whatever, I'm looking forward to reading this yeah.
Back to top Go down
WarriorKK
Arch Magi

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 2   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 pm

OOPS!!! I REALLY FORGOT YOU >_<"
There are some reasons though. But that's my fauls after all, I won't deny it.

Do you have Yahoo! or Hotmail ID for chatting? I'm now busy with learning, can't go to forum usually. But I'm still online on Y!M whenever I have time. If you have, it's really helpful...

I know this should be my "sorry x n (times)", but I still want to say it... I'll do my best to apologize you _ _"

Arch Magi

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 2   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:16 am

Yeah, my YahooID is ShadowJet180@Yahoo.com

and my Msn is Shadow_Jet180@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 2   

Back to top Go down

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1