Welcome to Enigma! Group forum

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarriorKK
Arch Magi

PostSubject: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11   Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:45 am

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Watanagashi-hen

Chapter 11: Demon

Brought to you by Enigma! Group
Translator: Rin Umiko
Proof-reader: macurai
Editor: WarriorKK, binkhiem

~ Special thank to macurai for helping this chapter.
~ Only one chapter left...
~ NO MIRROR

Download: Mediafire || Rapidshare || Megaupload

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11   Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Found some weird translations/typos. On page 38 it says "Had you not given me that doll, maybe everything wouldn't have gone wrong." As Mion weren't given the doll shouldn't it be "Had you given me that doll, maybe everything wouldn't have gone wrong."?

Also on page 3 "Getting one's just deserts" doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me, I'm going to assume it's a Japanese proverb. But I can't figure out what it actually supposed to mean.

Noticed some other minor errors. But these are the ones that made me go dizzy

Thanks for the translation!
Back to top Go down
WarriorKK
Arch Magi

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 pm

I'm also dizzy when typesetting... Fixed some sentences (wrong meaning), but it seems like there were still some...
I think I'll fix all of them when release volume version. Really need any comments like yours Nod

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11   Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 am

@Seronei: To "get one's just deserts" means that you get what you give, eg if you are mean to someone, someone will be mean back to you. It's kinda like being on the recieving end of revenge.

<--terrible explanation
Back to top Go down
Seronei

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11   Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:27 am

Thanks Yukinyan, never heard that one before. Then again I'm not a native English speaker Glass

OT These smilies are kinda awesome.
Back to top Go down
Wyze
Magister Magi

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah, all languages have a few sayings that don't translate properly...

And glad to see everyone is getting back on their feet! Hope you're all feeling better... though I'm still guessing KK-nee is doing most of the work like before XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11   

Back to top Go down

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashi-hen - Chapter 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1